[Test-Announce] 2011-03-25 @ 17:00 UTC - F-15-Beta blocker bug review #3

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Mar 25 13:45:51 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 08:22 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 16:18:11 -0400,
>   James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:
> > # F15-Beta Blocker Review meeting #3
> > # Date: 2011-03-25
> > # Time: 17:00 UTC [1] (13:00 EDT, 10:00 PDT, 10:00 MST)
> > # Location: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net
> >
> > Greetings!
> >
> > The third Beta blocker review meeting will be this Friday at 17:00 UTC
> > in #fedora-bugzappers.  We'll spend time reviewing proposed and accepted
> > F-15-Beta blocker bugs.  Please note that recent daylight savings
> > changes may result in a different local time [1].
>
> Is there a plan for if the bugzilla server replacement isn't ready by
> 1700?

At first I thought you meant a bugzilla.redhat.com outage!!!  I could be
wrong, but I don't think we'll be impacted by the bugzilla.gnome.org
outage.  Any by "we" I mean just the blocker review.  Whether this
affects other areas remains to be seen.  We can always post-pone
decisions for any bugs that require upstream bz feedback.

Thanks,
James