GNOME Tweak Tool now ready for testing

Jonathan Corbet corbet-ft at lwn.net
Fri Mar 25 16:18:27 UTC 2011

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:56:05 +0100
Michel Alexandre Salim <salimma at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I just checked Rawhide's gnome-shell and pygobject2, and pygobject2 does
> contain gi, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Sigh, I am.  My bad, sorry.

I have my own python in /usr/local/bin; that breaks a *lot* of
Fedora-supplied Python programs.  I'm not sure why the #! line doesn't
just point straight to the version of Python that the program has as a
dependency, but so be it.  Once I use Fedora's Python, all is well.

I should have thought of that before posting, sorry.  Nice tool - my menu
bars fit again and that makes me happy :)

Thanks,

jon

Jonathan Corbet / LWN.net / corbet at lwn.net