Today's GNOME pathologies

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:27:57 UTC 2011

On 03/28/2011 10:06 PM, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> FWIW, I've been running Rawhide for many years - I'm well aware of what
> I'm getting into.

Well not everbody are ;)

>   Are you saying I shouldn't report Rawhide problems?

Hum not sure how you got that from my reply he general rule of thumb is
always report since things that dont get reported dont get fixed. ;)

You could compare what you got installed with what's in branched and
rebuild newer srpms if they exist in branched to see if that fixes
things for you then file a bug and request an rawhide build.

JBG