Proposed release criteria revisions

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 22:51:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 22:41 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> It would be good if you would include all the live media atleast the
> handout media.
>
> So we would cover all the *DE and what else we hand out at various events.

Can you *please* stop derailing these threads? I was asking for feedback
on the specific proposed changes, not any old random ideas anyone has
for changes to the criteria. If you want to propose some changes that
are different from mine, please draft them up and start a new thread.
It's really disruptive when you just throw a grenade into a different
thread like that; you already completely derailed my first attempt to
get some feedback on these changes, please don't do it again.