F15 BETA.TC1 experiences

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:31:09 UTC 2011

On 03/30/2011 05:50 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Selecting the NTP checkbox during firstboot should probably bring up a
> network connection if one isn't already up, though.

Hum not sure that would be something we wanted as in application to have
the control start and stop over network connections.

I'm not even sure if NTP should be configurable in Firstboot in
graphical installations since the novice end user has absolutely no idea
what that it is.

But then again I've always thought Firstboot existence be a bit odd from
end users perspective you simply should just be able to create a non
root user account in Anaconda and configure the rest within the *DE.

JBG