Libreoffice not allowing printing

Lawrence E Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Fri May 6 01:09:09 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 18:00 -0700, Michael Knepher wrote:
> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Lawrence E Graves
> <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com> wrote:
> > I sent a message early this morning concerning this matter. Is there
> > something wrong with Libreoffice why it won't allow me to print. I also
> > discovered today that I can't print out of PDF file either. Can you shed
> > any light on this subject or is it in the process of being addressed?
> > --
>
> You really need to provide more information before anyone can offer
> much help. Assuming you're running Fedora 15 beta, are you fully
> updated? What model is your printer? Is it connected directly or via
> network, and is it set up in system-config-printers? Were you able to
> print a test page?

Yes to all of the above. I really don't know all the information
required that can help. I have exhausted my little knowledge. It
notifies me that it is printing to my printer (Brother MFC-J615W) and
notifies me again when it has completed but nothing ever connects. Thank
you for responding to this matter. Will be glad to give you any and all
information to get it working.