Libreoffice not printing

Lawrence E Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Fri May 6 14:47:18 UTC 2011

I just finished a new install of Fedora 15 RC1 release and everything
went well. However, I still am unable to print from Libreoffice and
sometimes PDF files will not print. As explained yesterday, I am using a
Brother MFC-J615W which was install correctly and printed a test page.
The scanner part of printer installed correctly and works good. When I
go to the Libreoffice writer and try to print from it it shows at the
bottom of monitor that the connection was made but the printer is not
responding.  I have pinged the printer and it is fine. This is rather
strange because when I first install Fedora 15 Beta in April when it was
first released, the printing from Libreoffice worked fine. This happen
in the last week or so. If you have been following this thread, I have
given all information requested of me.  If there is more needed, please
let me know and I will be glad to respond.
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com>