Fall back mode and launchers in the panel

Jason D. Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Mon May 9 02:17:34 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 21:05, Leslie S Satenstein <lsatenstein at yahoo.com>wrote:

> In non fall back mode, one cannot put favourites launchers in the panel.
> They go on the side, which consumes a lot of real-estate.
> In the graphics-off mode, the panel is activated, but once a launcher is
> copied to it, the launcher cannot be removed.
>
> This problem and the inability to relocate the clock, etc, are probably
> part of the teething problem

I already explained how to remove launchers from fallback mode the first
time you asked. If you have a problem with my recommendation, reply to that
thread. Do not reply to this thread.

This is the third time you've asked this question on this mailing list in as
many days. Do not repeat yourself again.