[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Final Release Candidate 2 (RC2) Available Now!

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:39:42 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Gianluca Cecchi
<gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a video booting with "S" instead of "rhgb quiet"
>
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwoPbcrMv8mvZjQ0NjIyYmQtYzBmMC00NTA2LWEzNzUtMDBhOGE2MThjODQx&hl=it&authkey=CJ-eiboD
>
> Gianluca

Booting from the f15rc2 dvd iso and selecting rescue and a start
shell, I'm able to mount the root filesystem.
So I can modify the file /etc/selinux/config and set
SELINUX=disabled

Then I can umount and reboot correctly from hard disk and land into
firstboot graphical screen... I also sent smolt profile...

PS: I didn't had this problem with beta dvd iso

Gianluca