For ALL BugZappers: bugzilla-triage-scripts 1.0 ... it is here!

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu May 19 07:02:57 UTC 2011

Hi, all my beloved BugZappers!

so this is the moment we all eagerly waited for! This is the version 1.0
of bugzilla-triage-scripts. It should come to you just by checking for
updates in about:addons in your Firefox.

The minimal requirement is Firefox >= 4.0.1 (either in Fedora 15, or
from remi's F13/F14 repo at http://rpms.famillecollet.com/, or using the
upstream binary from http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/).

In case you don't have any previous version installed (and shame on you!
All bugzappers are supposed to use if not for other reason, than for
including signature), please, go and install it from
https://fedorahosted.org/released/bugzilla-triage-scripts/bugzilla-triage-latest.xpi
and let me know how it works for you.

For those who are on Firefox 3.6.* and don't want to upgrade, I still
maintain in bug-fixing-only mode previous version of the script which is
available at
https://fedorahosted.org/released/bugzilla-triage-scripts/bugzilla-triage-latest-FF3.xpi

If you encounter ANY issues (or you have some requests for
enhancements), please, let me know at (in declining level of awesomness):

   * https://fedorahosted.org/bugzilla-triage-scripts/newtplticket (use
Fedora login/password)
   * #fedora-bugzappers on Freenode IRC
   * mcepl at redhat dot com email