[Test-Announce] Fedora 16 Final Release Declared GOLD!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Nov 4 04:23:44 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 15:56:49 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> I'd certainly second Robyn's thanks to all the awesome folks on the
> devel, releng and QA teams who worked so hard to get this thing done and
> shiny without slipping any further. We bent process a little to make the
> release date but we didn't compromise on quality at all, which is great.

Hopefully we'll try to figure out why so much heroic effort was needed
to keep from slipping any further than we did. That kind of thing tends
to burn people out and we don't want it happen regularly.

We also fudged the Go / No-Go meeting twice. We should either accomadate
this in thge process documentation or stop doing it.