Nautilus 3.2.1 Does Not Work

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Mon Nov 7 18:23:02 UTC 2011

1. It was entirely unnecessary for you to quote an entire list digest in
a message that had nothing to do with anything in the digest.

2. You're going to need to be a lot more specific than "has never
worked" if you expect anyone to be able to help you. As you pointed out,
no one else has reported this problem, which presumably means that it's
working fine for all of us. We have no idea what you're talking about,
and you've given us no information we might be able to use to figure it out.

   jik