2011-11-14 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 03:48:06 UTC 2011

I'm trying to get back to proper process as far as the meeting goes:
I've caught up with the wiki pages for the last couple of months' worth
of meetings, created a page for next week's meeting, and tweaked the
meeting SOP - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process
- to better reflect the process we'd more or less established by the
time jlaska moved on. I'll be announcing next week's meeting on Friday
to give people more time to propose agenda items. Here's the recap of
this week's meeting, and let's try to get back to prompt recaps of each
meeting from here on out!

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20111114

TOPIC: Previous meeting follow-up
	* Adam kicked off a discussion] about anaconda UI rewrite
	  testing: http://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2011-November/msg00035.html
	* No follow-up on proven testers issue due to small number of
	  people present

TOPIC: AutoQA update
	* mkrizek deployed yourls shortening for autoqa result URLs
	* mkrizek also implemented logging for autoqa watchers

ACTION ITEMS
 	N/A