A Glorious Vision of Our Shared Update Feedback Future (bodhi, karma, and proventesters, oh my)

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 22 21:17:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 22:03, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> 2. Any update marked as 'critpath breaking' by a proven tester would be
> blocked from being pushed stable at all - automatically or manually -
> until the PT modified the feedback or it was overridden by someone with
> appropriately godlike powers (TBD, but probably not just the maintainer)

Here I'd add something like "three proventesters can turn over one
proventester" and only if that doesn't work activate someone with
godlike powers. Just because godlike powers should never have to be
used in an ideal community/world and I think this overturn rule can
help to get us a little closer to ideal ;)

-- red