Reminder: Fedora 16 is now stable

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Wed Nov 23 17:12:47 UTC 2011

It seems to me that the appropriate distinction is not between stable
releases and releases in testing, but rather between testing-related
messages and non-testing-related messages.

If, for example, someone encounters a bug in F16 and wants to know
whether it might be known to others before filing a bug report about it,
it seems to me that it would be appropriate to email about that here.

Similarly, requests to test F16 packages in updates-testing and/or
messages concerning the results of such testing would seem to be
appropriate here.

Testing and QA on a release do not stop when it is released.

Am I missing something?

   jik