USB Flash Drive fs chk...

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Tue Oct 4 16:38:27 UTC 2011

On 10/04/2011 12:33 AM, Rob Healey wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> Is there a way to do a filesystem check on my USB Flash Drive from within my
> FC16 x86_64 system?

Just like any other device, but it shouldn't be necessary.  If you must,
do a "mount" and figure out which device it is, then unmount it
and "fsck device-name" where "device-name" is the device containing the
filesystem.
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, C2 Hosting          ricks at nerd.com -
-     I was married by a judge.  I should have asked for a jury.     -
-                                                   -- Groucho Marx  -