Dovecot

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Mon Oct 17 19:16:31 UTC 2011

Hi there,

Anyone using dovecot on your network servers that may be using/testing
with F16?

If so, how do you have it setup via mail_location?  Also, if your using
evolution on the client side, are you able to go to the imap server and
point to it and create a directory/folder in it?

Asking, due to I don't have that capability.  I have to create the
folder on my local/client side, then move the folder to the imap folder.

Wondering if having permissions issues or should be using Maildir or
something other than mbox maybe?

Everything worked fine until upgrade server to F16 and now a little
trouble.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY