Session crash on F16

Roy Six royxis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:16:12 UTC 2011

On 10/21/2011 10:50 AM, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> Hi,
> It seems I can't access anymore my account on F16, session crashes
> after few seconds from login.
>
> This happens with my former user, if I create a new one the account
> works normally.
>
> So the questions are, did anyone see/report this and is it possible to
> workaround the issue and have back my home?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> G.
>

>From what little I know, this was a problem I also experienced with F16
Alpha, but I can't say I have experienced it in the latest F16 TC2.
 Usually, for me, this problem works itself out after just logging in a
second time after the crash (if that is possible), but I am almost
certain you would have tried that before asking here.

I think more experienced people can help you with a workaround, so you
can at least recover your files and such?  As Adam said, if you could
provide maybe some more details it might help for others to help you.

Roy Six