F16 email

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Fri Oct 21 18:34:09 UTC 2011

My posting was light on information because I have no
idea what was going wrong.  Things that had worked for
years in Fedora versions just stopped working.

Thank heavens for large drives which allow me to have
multiple versions installed and for grub2 which finds
the old versions and makes it easy o boot them.

As for the BIOS boot partition, why doesn't anaconda
ask to install one rather than flip out with a Microsoft
style correct-but-useless error report?  How come
previous Fedora installs didn't need one?

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com