Thunderbird Autocomplete Broken F16 TC2

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sun Oct 23 19:50:35 UTC 2011

With recent versions of Thunderbird I could type "fed"
and the autocomplete would bring up the Fedora test
list address.

Now when I type the "e" Thunderbird pulls an address with
"faught" and appends the e to it.  Not useful.

I can't find any mention of such a change on the Thunderbird
web page.  Perhaps it is the result of an overly aggressive
compiler optimization.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com