New BugZapper Introduction

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Sep 2 08:11:53 UTC 2011

Dne 2.9.2011 07:33, Gerard Snitselaar napsal(a):
> My day job has been working with Unix since 2000 and mostly Linux since 2004,
> performing fault analysis of kernel dumps or determining if bugs are in our
> code or somewhere else in Red Hat, and fixing bugs in our code. So I spend a
> fair amount of time with c code, and have spent too much time looking at stacks
> and disassembled code.
>
> I'm 39 and live in Phoenix, Arizona. I have a wife, a daughter who will soon be 2,
> and another child on the way. I look forward to working with everyone and helping out.

Wov! Congrats on the family! (and yes, bug triaging is much more
peaceful than changing the diapers ;)).

Feel free to ping me on #fedora-bugzappers anytime (I am usually around
CET business hours and in the evening).

We also maintain (well, more or less maintain)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers with all information we have
for budding bug zappers (particularly
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining is meant to be a good
start page).