Remove a package from critpath ?

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Thu Sep 15 10:24:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm maintaining the xorg-x11-drv-openchrome package, which provides the
X driver for VIA IGPs and it never received any karma from a proven
tester, most probably because this hardware is not available to any of them.

So I think there are 3 options :
- A proven tester with the hardware steps up and helps with this package.
- The package is removed from CritPath.
- All updates stays in the updates-testing repo forever.

I can't find anything about removing a package from CritPath in the doc.
Orphaning the package is not really an option I'm interested in ;-)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_path_package

Regards,
Xavier