Evolution-3.4.0.1 - Couldn't create new Appontments or Meetings

Bahtiar Gadimov bahtiar at gadimov.de
Thu Apr 12 13:46:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

I upgraded yesterday my System from Fedora 16 to rawhide. Today while I
was in a Meeting and used Evolution Contact part for the first time
since the upgrade, i noticed that i can't add an Appoinment or Meeting
to the Calendar. Back at home i tried it again few times with no luck,
but after checking my mails and trying to create an appointment from a
mail, it started to work.

Is it a bug? I can't reproduce it anymore. Should be this reported, or
just ignored because it's just a small weird glitch?

Bahtiar `kalkin` Gadimov