Hello

deep64blue deep64blue at itguru.org.uk
Mon Apr 23 13:56:45 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I want to introduce myself as I've applied to join the Fedora Bug Zappers Team.

My name is Alan Milnes, I'm 48 years old and live in Fife, Scotland
with my wife Susan. I work for IBM but anything I say on this email is
my opinion only :-)

I have used Linux as my primary OS at work for about 10 years now and
am slowly migrating at home.  I use both RHEL and Fedora.

I am involved with the internal Fedora Project at IBM and feel it is
time to contribute upstream.  I have just started to learn packaging
within IBM but my main role up to now has been maintaining a web site
and supporting end users through our forums.

My day to day job is as an Infrastructure Architect for multiple
instances of a large web based Service Management system.

I can't promise an enormous amount of time but would hope to
contribute an hour a week at least and I feel with my experience of
supporting end users I can be effective as a liaison between them and
the people fixing the bugs.

Thanks

----

Alan Milnes