New BugZapper Introduction

Kevin Dreimiller kdreimiller at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:51:26 UTC 2012

Hi!

I thought I should start helping out with Fedora since I use it everyday
and pretty much think it, and the community behind it, rocks. Of course I'm
a little biased and I work at Red Hat so I use F16 at work. I'd like to
give back the community and I thought triaging might be a good area to
start since I do it at work already (not triaging Red Hat bugs, but
triaging RT tickets). I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew in
volunteering my time to the Fedora Project and I thought triaging would be
an easy entry for me.

Generally I started using Ubuntu about 5 years ago and haven't looked back.
I still have Ubuntu at home but since I use F16 at work I'll probably
switch over to Fedora when I get a new computer.

I also do have some exposure to bugzilla. I do have 2 bugzilla accounts,
one tied to this email and one tied to my Red Hat email. I have contributed
to some existing bug discussion under my Red Hat account already.

I'm currently working as a associate lab administrator in Red Hat's
Westford's office and live in Manchester NH. I'm slowly working in the
direction of being a sys admin and maybe one day I will have those linux
ninja chops but for right now I want to get involved in the community.

I could use some guidance in getting started whether that's by chatting
with someone for having some docs & tutorials forwarded to me

thanks!

kevin dreimiller
860 576 9938
kdreimiller at gmail.com