[Test-Announce] Fedora 18 Alpha Test Compose 4 (TC4) Available Now!

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 10:30:41 UTC 2012

> On 08/31/2012 03:57 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:
>
> > Do you think it's a good idea to add also a link to our new blocker
> > bugs page [1] to the announcement, or is there way too many links
> > already?
> >
> > Kamil
> >
> > [1] http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/
>
> How about adding the following? (Changed for each milestone, of
> course.)
>
> Fedora 18 Alpha Blockers
> http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/18/alpha

If we include this, I think we can remove links to Blocker and NTH tracker bugs in Bugzilla (you can always find that by opening any bug listed there and traverse through the Blocks: field).

Also please note that
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current
always points to the currently active milestone. The drawback is that there is no clear way how to switch milestones. There are some improvements from Tim Flink on their way that should solve this. Currently I would either use /current or just the top-level link.