Rename anaconda to cryptoconda?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 21:15:17 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-03 11:48 (GMT-0800) Adam Williamson composed:

> "A virtually constant state of frustation" is not a good basis for
> interaction. There's lots of things that are prevalent in the world
> which I don't like either, but if you spend all your time being
> frustrated at them, it is going to negatively affect your wellbeing and
> your interaction with others.

Exactly. So, let's make Anaconda one less source of frustration caused by
most of computing. Why does Anaconda's text sizing need to be smaller than
the text sizing in the software it ships with? There's plenty space. Why not
use it for something besides white?

Like on that web site, apparently Anaconda text sizing is done absolutely in
pixels instead of sized taking display density into account. That needs to be
changed. That way, most could get a similar yet usable view regardless of
local environment different from apparently youthful but naive software
designers.

> Mo is using a stock wordpress theme.

The casual usability expert shopper knows this how?

> It's a blog. She doesn't want to fiddle around with the CSS,

What she doesn't want is to impress upon her blog readers she can practice
what she preaches.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/