fedora 18 spin for raspberry

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:27:42 UTC 2012

http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Raspberry_Pi_Fedora_Remix_Installationthen
download the image (that is a zip file to be unzipped directly from
this link
http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/raspberrypi/f17-releases/v5/latest/

Then you buy a SD card, ...dd to SD card , plug the card in the box, power
on and you will see the usual first boot screens ..
Basically I have the problem that I cannot use the poweroff/restart buttons
that are greyed and after installation of yumex I cannot start it as after
root password I get an error (but it is workinf fine if I start it in a
terminal as su user!!) : I suppose that the two issues are connected

2012/12/4 Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

> On Tue Dec 4 10:57:09 UTC 2012 Antonio M wrote:
> > I think that there is no 18 available at the moment, why not install a 17
> > and try to help to debug it?? (i.e. it is not perfect, I have some
> problems)
>
> For sure!
> I can also use more than flash card for my tests, no problem.
> Would I have to start with
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/805
> or any other link?
>
> Gianluca