Please help test packages!

Bob Cochran bcochran13 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 6 03:16:22 UTC 2012

Seeing Kalev's post made me recall that I do have an FAS account. It
suffers from lack of use as a proactive helper. Who can give me advice
about replacing the ssh key on it? I long ago lost track of the private
key. Same thing with the gpg key...it may have expired anyhow.

I also downloaded the install DVD, but I'm not sure how much help I can
be testing it. I've only paid attention to this in the last few days and
only because I was attracted to the thread about the user interface for
setting mount points. I could test this very carefully on another system
but it seems pretty close to the release date.

Bob