Install of beta f18 on bl685c g1 blade freezes

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:30:01 UTC 2012

On Tue Dec 11 15:31:46 UTC 2012 Adam Jackson wrote:
> Gonna need to see an X log from this to know why it's failing, I think.
> If you can't extract it from the install environment, you might try
> installing through text or vnc and seeing if X fails at runtime too.

The problem is that with and without "text" option, it freezes
The best I get is (with beta) to go to a dracut shell with a boot line
such as, after removing "quiet"

... text ks=http://x.y.z.w/f18ks.cfg ip=... netmask=... gateway=..
dns=... vlanid=65

questions:
is vlanid usable?
I presume it is a video problem but it could also be something related
to SAN disks I don't want it to see, but
blacklist=qla2xxx
seems it doesn't work...
see
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwoPbcrMv8mvOGlvOXZPR2xyUFE