Claws-Mail <--> Clamd Fedora 18

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 12:32:00 UTC 2012

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:43:38 +0000, Frank Murphy wrote:

> Where to go about sorting this out.
>
> I have clamav.conf\freshclam.conf setup with pid disabled.
>
> Starting the  two days getting errors like the screencap:
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24723229/first-screen.png

Since you haven't done any trouble-shooting yet, start with verifying
"Configuration > Preferences > Plugins > Clam AntiVirus" in Claws Mail.
It may be necessary to publish your clamd.conf file. Further, start Claws
Mail with option --debug from within a terminal. Filter/grep the output as
appropriate to reduce any noise (but be careful). What do you get?

--
Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow) - Linux 3.6.9-4.fc18.x86_64
loadavg: 0.10 0.10 0.06