Fedora 18

Jim Bennett jameswster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 18:40:55 UTC 2012

On 12/20/2012 06:24 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 06:19:15 -0600
> Jim Bennett <jameswster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have not been able to update Fedora 18 for about a week now
>> because it will never boot once I update. Is there a work around or
>> anything I can do.
>>
>> Thank you
>> Jim Bennett
> Provide some information.
> It won't boot, is in the realm of
> mind-reading.
>
> logs\errors\screenshots

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. But I now can install updates. I
have to exclude (xorg-x11-server) which was keeping me from going to a
graphical desktop. I know nothing about xorg-x11-server but it was
second thing I manually install which caused display problem. I don't
think on my own I can narrow it down further.

Thanks again
Jim Bennett

xorg-x11-server  <http://archive.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/testing/18/x86_64/xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.13.1-1.fc18.x86_64.rpm>