f17- usrmove issue...

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 03:55:50 UTC 2012

Greetings:

I have a fully updated F17/ Rawhide system except for today's (2012-02-05)
updates, and I am trying to do the usr-move instructions that given from
Harold...

I keep getting this error message when trying to do the dracut initramfs
command as shown below...

[root at ShoottheFrog /]# dracut --force --add usrmove
E: Dracut module "usrmove" cannot be found.
E: Dracut module "usrmove" cannot be found.
[root at ShoottheFrog /]# yum list installed dracut
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, refresh-packagekit
 * rawhide: mirror.pnl.gov
Installed Packages
dracut.noarch
014-81.git20120202.fc17
@rawhide
[
Can anyone tell me why?  The only reason that I am trying to do this now is
that I can't get today's updated files...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

--
Sincerely yours,