My task for the next ~6 months

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:03:37 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 09:56 PM, Samuel Greenfeld wrote:
> ng test day:
>
> http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/testing/2012-February/002609.html
>
> In general, it might be useful to know how skilled most test day
> participants are at testing, as well as the test approach preferred by
> the Fedora project as a whole when planning these events.

Always assume they don't possess any knowledge et all as in write spoon
feeding  test direction/cases since the tester might be taking his first
step within the QA community.

It wont bother those of us that are experienced but it helps those that
are not thus by doing so you get maximum participation and the widest
coverage...

A while back I proposed having the test case structure split by
experience/difficult levels.

JBG