2012-06-18 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 04:32:01 UTC 2012

> As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120618
>
> Next meeting is scheduled for 2012-06-25 at 1500 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
> If you have topics you think we should bring up at the meeting, please
> add them to the Wiki page at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120625 . Thanks!

Quick note, folks - as things stand, the only things on the agenda for
next week are 'previous meeting follow-up' and 'open floor'. Though I
know Josef would be really sad, if we don't get some other topics, we
might cancel the meeting (by policy we don't hold a meeting just for the
sake of it, if we have nothing significant to talk about). So if there's
something you really think we need to talk about, don't be shy, speak up
or add it to the wiki page! Or else there might not be a
meeting...thanks everyone.