[Test-Announce] CANCELLED: 2012-06-25 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 04:08:08 UTC 2012

Don't say I didn't warn you...because I don't have anything for the
agenda, and no-one else suggested anything, no-one gets to have any fun
at the QA meeting tomorrow. It's cancelled. Yeah, you heard me -
cancelled. You'll just have to go and suffer somewhere else, doing
something horrible like this 'recreation' I've heard about somewhere. It
sounds terrible. This is what happens when no-one proposes agenda items!

For the record, the two action items from last week were both for me,
and they were:

* adamw to start a list thread for further discussion of the blocker
review meeting time topic
* adamw to start a list thread about ways to analyze the corpus of
blocker bugs

Obviously, as you can see threads for both those things...I did them.