NetworkManager bridging features available but not usable?

Stijn Hoop stijn at sandcat.nl
Mon Jun 25 09:35:07 UTC 2012

Hello Dan,

as suggested on the fedora test list I am forwarding this to you: I and
some others have been trying to activate the Fedora 17 NetworkManager
bridge configuration, but it appears not to do anything at all with
bridges.

Is there a bug somewhere or is the feature description not right?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NMEnterpriseNetworking

mentions bridges, but the docs for 0.9.4 do not mention bridges at all.

Regards,

--Stijn

--
Stijn Hoop
Helpdeskmanager / Linux system administrator
email s.hoop at tue.nl