Linking negative karma points to a reported bug

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 10:45:48 UTC 2012

I simply don't like this idea, there is enough bugzilla noise and
enough bureaucracy (read: obstacles) for anyone wanting to
contribute (yes, even just clicking +1/-1 karma is a valuable
contribution ...)

- is this opinion worth 0.02€? :-)

btw, reading the subject line, at first I understood it in a way
that a negative karma comment will be mirrored into bugzilla
comment of the appropriate bug _if it exists_

that would be good, IMO

note that *I* do updates based on
- fixing actual bugs
- "fixing" bugs reported by updates monitoring
so at least one bug exists for each update

this may vary for different packages & contributors ...

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team