Blocker Bug Tracking Draft Page

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 16:21:39 UTC 2012

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:33:49 -0500
Tim Flink <tflink at redhat.com> wrote:

> So, I've been working to update the script that updates the blocker
> bug tracking page.

> What I'm looking to add is:
>   - hidable sections
>   - better formatting (column width etc.)
>   - decent looking css

I've done some UI tweaking and have another demo up at:

http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/blockerbugs/jquerytest/blocker_demo.html

The colors are off, the default sort order isn't quite right and I'm
not all that thrilled with the banner image but I'm looking for
feedback on the basic layout and functionality.

 - Are the tabs a good idea?
 - Is the javascript usage going to be a problem? It should fallback
   gracefully if you don't/can't use javascript
 - Is the font big enough?
 - Are the icons obvious or is some documentation needed?
 - Is there any other information that should be added?

Tim