Draft SOP for requesting TCs/RCs

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 09:58:17 UTC 2012

> BTW, your line wrapping seems to be broken again :)

Hey, that's probably because I don't wrap lines. I see line wrapping as an end-client rendering feature, rather than manual source text formatting necessity. I know it breaks some tools (like Mailman web-view), but I see that more as a bug in those tools. We can discuss it in a separate thread. It's just that my technological heart bleeds every time I need to re-wrap someone's hard-wrapped lines. It's so damn 90's.