obsolete http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda_Boot_Options

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Thu May 10 07:30:43 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:53:28AM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
> On 2012/05/09 21:27 (GMT-0700) Adam Williamson composed:
>
> >And is the network running when you get to the shell?
>
> Same answer as 20 hours ago: "Not found ifconfig, tracerte, ping.

But you likely have 'ip'.  What 'ip addr' has to say?

> Mount -t nfs is found, but went into la la land

Going into la la land or not I do not think that 'mount -t nfs ...'
would even attempt to do anything without network interfaces which are
up.  The question is what they are up to.  You should also have log
files and reading those may turn out to be illuminating.

    Michal