audacious is F17 has no play line, can't click or drag to move around in song

stan gryt2 at q.com
Mon May 21 19:46:32 UTC 2012

To expand on the subject, audacious used to have (in F15) a play line
that with an indicator in the play line of the song where the music was
playing.  And the arrow keys would move the song 10 seconds forward or
back.  Clicking in the play line would move the play point to the click
location.  Dragging the marker would also move the play point.  All of
that seems to be gone on the F17, updated current with updates-testing.

I'm using lxde with openbox as the window manager, but I have all the
gnome shell stuff installed.  It won't run on my hardware, but I still
can use parts of it.  Is the fact I'm not running Gnome shell the
cause of the problem? Or did audacious decide that this is no longer a
useful feature and remove it?

Thanks for any insight.