Could not browse Windows shares in local network with Nautilus

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Tue May 22 09:31:05 UTC 2012

Adam Williamson:
> On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 09:07 +0200, Mateusz Marzantowicz wrote:
>
>> I've played just with Fedora 17 beta Live for a while and it looks like
>> everything is working out of the box. I'm beginning to think the problem
>> was cause by updates of samba related packages in recent testing version
>> of Fedora. It might not be worth to drill this deeper.
> Actually, if that were the case, it would be worth it, because the point
> of updates-testing is to catch problematic updates! So you could try
> rolling back related packages and see if they change anything, I
> suppose.
Could you please point me to some information about tracking such things
in Fedora? I'm evaluating switching from other Linux distro to Fedora
and I have only a minor experience with yum and Fedora QA process but
I'm willing to check if there is something I can find about this problem.

Mateusz Marzantowicz