[Test-Announce] Fedora 17 Final Release Candidate 4 (RC4) Available Now!

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 23 13:14:21 UTC 2012

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> >Installation:
> >
> >https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test

> It looks like this page needs to be updated for RC4. (I remember that
> most RC3 results were supposed to be transferred so I didn't want to
> go change things from RC3 to RC4, but at list the download link should
> get updated.)

I don't know why people are seeing outdated links. I updated all four
redirect links, including this one (see the history on
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test&redirect=no
) just before the announcement, it currently points to the RC4 page, and
the download link on that is correct as well. The same was true the
earlier time when someone said the link was wrong.

P.S. Sorry for replying out of thread, but this message doesn't appear
on Gmane.