New Blocker Tracking App Version - Request for Testing

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 13:57:34 UTC 2012

I'm getting close to being ready to deploy a new version of the blocker
tracking app to production but I'd like to see a bit more testing
before I do so.

http://supermegawaffle.com/blockerbugs-devel/

I've added the tracking of blocker-fixing updates with the reskin and I
would appreciate some more eyes to check for anything that isn't being
tracked properly.

If you notice anything that you think is off, please let me know. Just
keep in mind that it's limited by what bodhi is told about - if an
update is not marked as fixing a blocker/NTH bug in bodhi, it won't show
up in the new tracking app.

Thanks in advance for the feedback,

Tim