Review of Fedora 18 Release Criteria

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 21:20:17 UTC 2012

> I'm not that happy with having a giant list of direct CCs on
> announcement mails because it's just inelegant and bitrots quickly (you
> wind up with announcements going to the person who used to be the FPL
> three years ago). It's what announcement MLs are for, after all: posting
> important announcements and nothing else. test-announce is very low
> traffic, I don't think it's a huge burden to subscribe to. We could
> certainly start CCing devel-announce and a couple other major announce
> lists if we aren't already. Is there an anaconda-announce?

Er, and of course there's the point that the blocker review meetings are
on a regular schedule. We changed from Fridays to Wednesdays this cycle,
but we don't shift 'em about all over the place. There's one every
Wednesday morning at the same time, just stick the time slot in your
calendar. We also sometimes do a mini review in the QA meeting on
Mondays.