NewBugZapper Introduction

P L codegerbil at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 00:48:55 UTC 2012

Hello!

I am very pleased and excited to be joining the Bug Zappers team!

My name is Codegerbil.  My day job is a Systems Analyst, in Tennessee.  I
have been using Linux since childhood, and remember using RedHat and
Mandrake, back when it was Mandrake.  I have also used Ubuntu and
OpenSuse.  My experience with Fedora amounts to a solid week.  However, I
installed it specifically to join Fedora projects.  Most of all, I want to
learn and build.

My skills include bash, java (and junit), some ruby (dealt with minitest),
some python, some c++, and a bit of perl and sql.  I hope to learn the
testing process of a large organization, and I want to help with triaging.
I believe I  can devote 3 hours a week to triaging, starting this weekend.
I hope to become a regular triager.

Thank you,
Codegerbil

IRC handle: codegerbil