[2012-10-16 @ 00:30 UTC ] Blocker Tracking App Upgrade

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 23:34:00 UTC 2012

# Blocker Tracking App Upgrade
# Affected: qa.fedoraproject.org
# Date: 2012-10-16 (2012-10-15 in some timezones)
# Time: 16:00 UTC [1] (2012-10-15 21:30 EDT, 18:30 PDT)
# Duration: 2 hours

The devel version of the blocker tracking app has been live in a staging
environment for a while now and I haven't heard any major complaints
about it's current state. It's certainly not perfect, but I think it's
a big improvement over the current stable version. Since we're getting
ever closer to beta freeze, I want to get the new version pushed to
production soon.

At the moment, I'm planning to bring the production app down for
updates and the upgrade starting at 2012-10-16 @ 00:30 UTC. I expect
to be done with all the upgrades within 2 hours (probably much less
than that but I'm being conservative).

If you want current blocker information and the app is down when you
try it, feel free to use the devel instance that I have set up (it syncs
at 10 and 40 after the hour):
 - http://supermegawaffle.com/blockerbugs-devel/

I send out another email if anything changes or when the downtime is
complete.

Tim