yum update failing on rpm-libs update...

Kevin Martin ktmdms at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:53:51 UTC 2012

Tried to do a yum update for rawhide and it hangs.  There appears to be something wrong with /sbin/ldconfig from
glibc-2.16.90-24.fc19.x86_64.rpm.  Every yum update I do now hangs while trying to do an /sbin/ldconfig and if I try to update via
rpm and then attach an strace to the pid doing the ldconfig ldconfig cores and the update continues (probably not the behaviour we
want to see).  Is there a newer version of glibc available and/or what changed in ldconfig?

Regards,