F18 Install /home to /sdb?

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sat Oct 20 16:07:52 UTC 2012

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012, Frank Murphy wrote:

> On 19/10/12 23:34, Michael Hennebry wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012, Frank Murphy wrote:
>>
>>> I havn't found a way yet with Latest TC4 to install /home to /sdb.
>>> Not too panicked as yet (pre-beta), but do hope it's an option for final.
>>
>> Do you really want to make /home an entire drive?
>>

> As I've always done.

If you want to make /home one big partition, /sev/sdb1,
I'm pretty sure that you can do that with anaconda's custom layout option.
If you have a filesystem that occupies an entire unpartitioned disk,
I suspect that you will have to edit /etc/fstab
after an otherwise complete install.

whom I teach not to run with scissors,
that my fiance ran me through with a broadsword."  --  Lily